It’s Not As Easy As It Looks

It’s Not As Easy As It Looks

I was watching a Formula One race at a local bar, and I got the idea that I could probably race one of those cars. I figured that it couldn’t be any different from driving in a normal car, just with a little bit more speed. Someone overheard me telling this to a friend, and they thought I was crazy. They said that they knew a way for me to drive one of the cars from the race and they would be able to prove that I couldn’t do it like the professionals could. I took them up on their offer.

I was so excited, because I was actually going to have the chance to drive in one of those cars like the racers do. Read the rest of this entry

Six Memorabilia Kobe Bryant is sold USD 4.3 Billion

Six Memorabilia Kobe Bryant is sold USD 4.3 Billion

Los Angeles – Six of Kobe Bryant memorabilia sold in an auction to support one of the charities the LA Lakers basketball star owned it. A total of 433 531 U.S. dollars which obtains, or approximately USD 4.3 billion.

The auction was for one month and officially closed on Saturday (20/7) morning local time. The two most expensive item sold was a pair of rings that Kobe had given to his parents.

The ring is a ring championship 2000 season, when Kobe led the Lakers to the NBA championship for the 12th time. A ring given to her father, Joe, sold for 174 184 dollars, equivalent to Rp 1.7 billion. While the rings were passed on to her mother, Pamela, sold 108,153 dollars or about $ 1 billion.

Other items sold in this auction include All-Stars ring maroon for 55 597 dollars (USD 550 million), two high school basketball Kobe uniform and a medal of the championship high school.

The auction itself was colored by controversy when Bryant sued the company that did the auction, Goldin Auctions, because he felt his mother had no right to sell the goods. But this case is resolved after both parents Kobe apologized and thanked for financial support that has been given.

As part of the auction, the company donated 62,565 U.S. dollars to The Bully Project, a charity supported by Kobe. As reported by Yahoo Sports.

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Naples – Transfer Gonzalo Higuain and Pepe Reina soon completed by Napoli after both players pass the medical tests. To then Higuain and Reina will be introduced to the public next Monday.

This certainty was announced the president of Il Partenopei, Aurelio De Laurentiis, via his twitter account. Higuain himself purchased with a tag of 37 million euros from Real Madrid on loan for a season while Reina of Liverpool.

“Higuain and Reina has passed a medical and will soon be joining this team,” De Laurentiis said as quoted by Football Italia.

Move the top two players that would have lead to enthusiasm in all elements of the club ranging from brass to fans. Moreover Napoli Serie A team so the most active in the transfer market this shop.

Before Higuain and Reina, Napoli are now handled Rafael Benitez had already been bought Jose Callejon, Dries Mertens, Rafael Cabral, Raul Albiol and Pablo Armero.

These six players will then be formally introduced to the public San Paolo earlier this week or next Monday (29/7), coinciding with a friendly counter Galatasaray.

“On Monday we will celebrate tomorrow afternoon massively in San Paolo. You will be able to see the other new players as well,” he continued.

“You’ll get to see the new jersey, new club anthem and cheerleaders met Napoli. Napoli-Galatasaray will be a great night and always remembered in the history of this club.”

“Kam can say that we’ve worked hard, but we will not stop here! Forza Napoli always!”

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

Pirelli Dituding Membahayakan Pembalap F1  

F1 driver of the Mercedes AMG team Lewis Hamilton said, Pirelli – sponsor and official tire manufacturer for F1 – must take action on the explosion of 4 tires in a race the British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Sunday, June 30, 2013. Four tires exploded car driver during a race at Silverstone. Hamilton also experienced in the 7th round.
»It must be resolved quickly,” said Hamilton, as quoted by BBC Sports, Monday, July 1, 2013. “It was and is definitely a problem that interferes with the course of the race, and victory for the drivers. This is the first time in my career, is in danger because of the tire exploded.”
Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery said the investigation is being conducted related to the explosion of the tire. He’s trying to find out what caused the explosion of the tire, so ahead of the next race series held at Nurbugring, Germany, not terlulang.
Hamilton – who tried to catch up due to tire burst incident – managed to finish in 4th place. He said the rest of the nervous and pessimistic undergo rounds at Silverstone, yesterday.
»Safety is the biggest issue in the race this race. This is really not acceptable, “said Hamilton. »Do not get hurt when there are new stakeholders into action.”
Four riders who have broken tire; Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Jean Eric Vergne, and Sergio Perez. The third rider was lucky to continue the race. While Perez could not continue.
Nico Rosberg managed to come out as the champion Biritish F1 GP Silverstone. In the second position occupied by Red Bull driver Mark Webber. Furthermore, in the third position is occupied by driver Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.

Italian Motorcycle rider killed

Italian Motorcycle rider killed

Italian rider, Andrea Antonelli who compete in the World Supersport Championship (WSS) at the Moscow Raceway, Sunday (21/7) had an accident wiped opener.
Riders who defended the Go Eleven Kawasaki team killed diinsiden the accident, when the race circuit in wet weather and slippery because of heavy rain.
Shortly after the fall of the ZX-68 motorcycle her, Antonelli hit by Lorenzo Zanetti who was driving behind him.
Race itself was finally stopped, then the incidence of accidents will be handled Russia’s Federal Investigative Committee. WSS held in conjunction with the World Superbike Championship (WSBK).

Red Bull Add Vettel contract

Red Bull Add Vettel contract

Milton Keynes – Sebastian Vettel will not move the team until the end of season 2015. World champions in the last three seasons it has just extended his contract with Red Bull.

Vettel agreed last contract with Red Bull lasts until 2014. Although still leaves one more season, Red Bull who did not want to lose the valuable asset it has been handed a new deal until the end of season 2015.

“Infiniti Red Bull Racing is pleased to confirm that the world champion Sebastian Vettel has extended his contract for a few years until 2015,” Red Bull said in a statement as reported by Crash.

Vettel to join Red Bull in 2009, where he immediately finished the season in second place final standings. One season later he appeared dominant and won the F1 world champion, successfully defended in the successful 2011 and 2012 seasons.

With the lead now 36 points clear of his nearest rival, Vettel has a chance to equal the record of Juan Manuel Fangio as the rider who became world champion four times in a row. Only Michael Schumacher who had the most consecutive world title, which is as much as five times from 2000 to 2004.

Throughout his career, Vettel (25 years) have reached 29 wins, 51 podiums and 39 pole positions collect.

De Laurentiis did not want Zuniga Release

De Laurentiis did not want Zuniga Release

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juan Camilo Zuniga is not in the list of selling in this summer.
Affirmation of the president associated with linking spekulai 27-year player with the interest of Juventus winning the Scudetto.
The Colombian player contracts that apply STAYED next season, until now there has been no sign about a new contract for a player who has strengthened the Napoli in 144 games.
“Zuniga is a Napoli player. He has given so much to the team and will continue to do so, “chirping De Laurentiis via his Twitter account.

King James Greeted Like a King in the Philippines

King James Greeted Like a King in the Philippines

Not only the most popular sport, basketball is also inherent in the life of the Filipino people. So the arrival of a celebrity NBA like LeBron James makes public the country welcomed like a king.

Enthusiasm Philippine basketball lovers welcome James has been seen since before the Miami Heat’s star to. Distribution of 4,000 free tickets by Nike, which sponsors a series of events and the arrival of James in the Philippines, attended by basketball lovers there to stay for days around the Nike Park, which is located at the Fort, Manila.

When LeBron first set foot in the Philippines, on Monday (22/07/2013) early morning local time, local media reported hundreds of fans welcomed the arrival of 207 cm tall basketball player was at Ninoy Aquino Airport, Manila. LeBron was cheered, applauded, his welcome like there was a king who came.

When detikSport set foot at the same airport on Monday (22/7) evening invitation to meet face to face with the Nike LeBron, Filipinos welcome the enthusiasm of ‘The Choosen 1’ immediate. Miami Heat small forward arrival was a warm conversation the airport authorities.

With the theme WIITNESS HISTORY, Tuesday (23/07/2013), Nike held a series of events to bring together lovers of Philippine basketball with the owner’s full name LeBron Raymone James was. WITNESS HISTORY theme chosen to mark the historic occasion the arrival of LeBron’s first time to South East Asia. I double letters in the word WITNESS refers to the Roman numeral two as a symbol of two NBA titles in a row was achieved with Miami Heat LeBron.

There are three WITNESS HISTORY event held by Nike in Manila, the meeting with the media, meet fans at Nike Park located in the Fort, and coaching clinic at the Mall of Asia Arena. In addition to meeting with the media, two other events packed with thousands of Philippine basketball lovers.

In a meeting with the media, LeBron was impressed with the public welcome the Philippines. “I do not know what else could be expected, it was incredible,” says LeBron, applauded by the media crew.