Author Archives: worldcup

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

gareth bale (Google image)

In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.

As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.

By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.

Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Strong promonition of Stoner Back to MotoGP

Strong promonition of Stoner Back to MotoGP

TOKYO – Signs of Casey Stoner will return to MotoGP stronger. It can be seen from the decision Stoner did four trials in Motegi, Japan. For Stoner, it was his first opportunity riding a special bike MotoGP since 2012.

The last time the Australian MotoGP struggling with a particular motor is in trials in Valencia in 2012 ago. Previously, after retirement from MotoGP in the 2011 season, Stoner decided struggled in the V8 Supercar Racing.

“It’s almost seven months since I tried in Valencia. I am very happy and comfortable with the decision to quit MotoGP. Sometimes I really miss the RCV race, “said Stoner as reported by Crash page on Tuesday (23/7).

Stoner decision to try at Motegi beruji joy greeted the Honda team. Honda HRC Excutive Vice President, Shuhei Nakamoto said, it always opens the door lebart-wide if Stoner back to Honda.

“We warmly welcome the return of Stoner to Honda. He knows a lot about the machine. I am sure, he will be able to help our engineers to develop the RC213V bike, “said Nakamoto.

Stoner holds two world titles in the iron horse races. Namely, in the 2007 season and 2009. He also still holds the record as the only Ducati rider who managed to become world champion. However, Stoner decided retirement from MotoGP when he was very young, 25 years old.

Lauda lengthly waiting F1 Racing in Austria

Lauda lengthly waiting F1 Racing in Austria

Niki Lauda. (Foto: Reuters)

Spielberg – Good news for the Austrian society. Formula One (F1) will be re-rolling there. Former racing driver Niki Lauda admitted that he had been waiting for this for a long time.

Effort to restore the F1 sport already done last year, after New Jersey failed to hold this year’s race debut. Since that time the owner of Red Bull, Dietrich Mateschitz and F1 boss, Bernie Ecclestone has agreed to hold the race in 2014.

It also ended the 11-year wait Austrian lovers of the F1 calendar. Known, the first time the state has an estimated population was 8,032,926 at the 1964 F1 race held at Zeltweg Airfield, before moving to Österreichring in 1970.

The last time Austria to host the 2002 F1 season. “This is the best thing that could happen to our country,” said Lauda, who won at Austria in 1984, the Kleine Zeitung on Wednesday (07/24/2013).

“This publicity worldwide invaluable for Austria. I always look forward F1 title race back here, “said three-time F1 world champion.

“In fact, all of this is left to Mr. Mateschitz. It means a lot to me, considering I also never won the race here, “he added.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

Murray: Against Djokovic is hard challenge

Murray: Against Djokovic is hard challenge

Facing the number one in the world in the final round of the Wimbledon tournament is definitely not an easy matter, but according to Andy Murray’s challenge will turn into a remarkable achievement that successfully won.
“It’s simple: I have to do everything well against Novak. I can not let one or two parts of my game is not growing,” said Murray, who is now the world number two in a special column written for the BBC.

Sports, Tennis
When asked whether the game on Sunday (07/06) this will be the game terakbarnya during career, Murray said winning a Wimbledon tournament has always been a pinnacle of achievement in sports, but he hopes there will be a similar final parties.
“So we have to wait until one day I stopped playing (tennis) and could look backwards to decide where the biggest fight of my career.”
If Djokovic overcame resistance today, Murray will become the first British man in 77 years to restore the Wimbledon trophy to his native land.

But since the beginning of Murray knows exactly how fierce resistance which could be demonstrated by the Serbian tennis player was in critical point as the final round this time.
Murray example shows how the fitness of Djokovic’s physical condition that could confer resistance to rival Click for hours.
“He’s unbelievable shape lately, might have to face him for five-six hours is very tiring.”
But Murray said in the face of such a possibility was that he was doing a series of hard and disciplined preparation including the trivial matter such as maintaining food intake.
“Click Once (escaped) party quarterfinals I eat a bar of chocolate, but do not worry there is no other feast before the final.”
The 26-year-old bachelor said there would be “something bad food until after the final”.

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Bernard confirms offers from Shakhtar, Porto and Premier League

Bernard confirms offers from Shakhtar, Porto and Premier League

Atletico Mineiro star Bernard says he has offers from Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto as well as from Premier League clubs.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with his agent hinting that he would depart after helping the Brazilian side to its first Copa Libertadores title on Wednesday.

“I’ll keep working until the board decides something about the transfer,” the youngster told Sportv. “There are offers from English football, Shakhtar and Porto.”

Elated at his role in the Libertadores triumph, Bernard claims that he would remain at his club for the rest of his life if it were feasible but believes a decision is not in his hands.

“If I could, I would stay here the rest of my life,” Bernard said. “I don’t know what can happen with me but, if I leave, I know I will have done my job.

“I have said a thousand times that I want to stay, but it doesn’t depend on me now.

“I made it clear that, if I stay or not, I wanted to leave here with an important title. It’s up to God to decide if I stay or not, up to God, [Atletico Mineiro’s] presidency and the board.

“I am very happy and I want to celebrate this title, which is one of the most important ones I will have in my life.”

Conquered Slammers, Third Defeat Warriors Swallow

Conquered Slammers, Third Defeat Warriors Swallow

Jakarta – Indonesia Warriors third defeat in four games earlier in the ASEAN Basketball League. Compete in BRITAMA Arena to face Chang Thailand Slammers, they were defeated 70-82.

In the match that took place on Wednesday (01/02/2012) night, the Warriors had left behind 18-23 in the first quarter. Slammers also managed to maintain an edge over the hosts in the second quarter.

When the match five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, the Warriors still 27-31 behind. Jerick Uy Canada then managed to make an equalizer for a 37-37 Warriors, but Warriors fall behind 37-40 at the end of the second quarter.

Led by Chester Tolomia, who chalked 24 points, eight rebounds, and three assists in the game, Slammers continue to maintain their lead. At the end of the third quarter, they made the Warriors behind 53-63.

Warriors two foreign players, Larry Smith and Steven Demon Jonathan Thomas, contributed a total of 34 points in this game. Thomas also had 11 rebounds, but still could not save the Warriors from defeat.

Warriors finally defeat by a margin of 12 points at the end of the game.

It was the third defeat of the season the Warriors were ingested. Previously, they were putty in the hands of Westports Malaysia Dragons and the AirAsia Philippine Patriots.

Warriors are now in seventh position standings of the eight teams that competed in the ABL. “We have to stick together as a team,” said Thomas sesusai game.

Waiting for title ‘Sir’ for Murray

Waiting for title ‘Sir’ for Murray

London – United Kingdom Public decades should be waiting until they are no longer athletes who won Wimbledon, along with the success of Andy Murray this year. The title “Sir” was now apparently waiting Murray.

Murray had won the Wimbledon men’s singles champion in 2013 after defeating Novak Djokovic at the top of the party on Sunday (07/07/2013). This is the second Grand Slam title for players born in Scotland 26 years ago, after winning the first U.S. Open in 2012.

For the United Kingdom public, Murray’s performance is also very encouraging. Because, already 77 years have passed since the last time no Briton could appear to be in a Grand Slam champion in his own country – Wimbledon.

Then bergulirlah discourse to give the title “Sir” to Murray. Sources said the Daily Mail, the British Government will submit names to the Honours Committee Murray because he has equaled the achievements of cyclists Bradley Wiggins, who was given the title “Sir” after winning the Tour de France 2012 – The first successful United Kingdom in the 100 year history of the event.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace was also quoted as saying, “I can confirm that the Queen has congratulated private to Andy Murray following her victory at Wimbledon.”

On New Year’s, Murray was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire). This is the fourth title in the title of British knighthood. Murray got carried off the gold medal thanks to the success of the London Olympics and won the U.S. Open.

While to be able to hold the title of “Sir”, a person must be awarded two degrees top caste, the GBE and KBE or DBE. This is now under consideration to be given to Murray.

Indeed, a public figure must be waiting four years before finally awarded the highest award. However, a source in the government told the Daily Mail that the rules are quite flexible.

“This is a major achievement. A first for Great Britain in 77 years. If you look at what has happened to Bradley Wiggins, quite logically be said that Andy Murray will be recommended for the title of knighthood,” said the source.

Support for the discourse it also seems to be given by Prime Minister David Cameron, who looks quite excited to witness the final match Murray from the Royal Box.

“It was fantastic, it was a brilliant performance, incredible day for Andy Murray the tennis world and also United Kingdom as well as United Kingdom in general.”

“It was incredible. At Royal Box we excited once. Was like the Olympics. Was like one of those moments where the whole country watching, and there is an athlete who has dedicated his life and a way to win, and then display a very good performance,” said Cameron .

Andy Roddick, a former world number one from the United States, joined urun comments about discourse “Sir Andy Murray” is. “Pretty sure @ andy_murray should change his twitter account to @ sirandymurray … Played well and (Murray wins) obtained with reasonable!” Praise Roddick on his Twitter account.