Naples – Transfer Gonzalo Higuain and Pepe Reina soon completed by Napoli after both players pass the medical tests. To then Higuain and Reina will be introduced to the public next Monday.
This certainty was announced the president of Il Partenopei, Aurelio De Laurentiis, via his twitter account. Higuain himself purchased with a tag of 37 million euros from Real Madrid on loan for a season while Reina of Liverpool.
“Higuain and Reina has passed a medical and will soon be joining this team,” De Laurentiis said as quoted by Football Italia.
Move the top two players that would have lead to enthusiasm in all elements of the club ranging from brass to fans. Moreover Napoli Serie A team so the most active in the transfer market this shop.
Before Higuain and Reina, Napoli are now handled Rafael Benitez had already been bought Jose Callejon, Dries Mertens, Rafael Cabral, Raul Albiol and Pablo Armero.
These six players will then be formally introduced to the public San Paolo earlier this week or next Monday (29/7), coinciding with a friendly counter Galatasaray.
“On Monday we will celebrate tomorrow afternoon massively in San Paolo. You will be able to see the other new players as well,” he continued.
“You’ll get to see the new jersey, new club anthem and cheerleaders met Napoli. Napoli-Galatasaray will be a great night and always remembered in the history of this club.”
“Kam can say that we’ve worked hard, but we will not stop here! Forza Napoli always!”
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juan Camilo Zuniga is not in the list of selling in this summer.
Affirmation of the president associated with linking spekulai 27-year player with the interest of Juventus winning the Scudetto.
The Colombian player contracts that apply STAYED next season, until now there has been no sign about a new contract for a player who has strengthened the Napoli in 144 games.
“Zuniga is a Napoli player. He has given so much to the team and will continue to do so, “chirping De Laurentiis via his Twitter account.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.
City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.
Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.
Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.
“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”
“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.
Italian veteran striker Antonio Di Natale turned down an offer to join AC Milan in the transfer market this summer. Di Natale Udinese chose to spend his career with a chance to keep the World Cup 2014.
Demonstrated commitment to continuing to strengthen Udinese after the players agreed to extend his contract with the team based at the Stadio Friulli it alone until 2015 Di Natale Udinese costumed been nine years since imported in 2004 from Empoli after being loaned to a number of clubs.
Udinese, he has appeared in 298 by scoring 158 party big gol.Naluri scored Milan seems to be the main reason for recruiting Di Natale despite the age of the players have stepped 35 years.
“I thank coach (Milan), Massimiliano Allegri and Vice-President, Adriano Galliani over bid (strengthening Milan),” Di Natale said as quoted by the Italian Football.
Di Natale explained, Milan are not the only team that made a bid proposal to his agent. “But I have always insisted, wanted to end my career at Udinese,” he said.
According to Di Natale, Udinese persist in making chances of playing in the 2014 World Cup have always maintained regular play. Through appearances in the 2013-14 season, he wants to prove to the Azzurri coach, Cesare Prandelli, he is still worth a grand event was brought to the World Cup class.
“To be able to play in the Maracana, only once in a lifetime. If unable to do so, it was like adding icing to the cake my gait is very fantastic.”
“However, to convince Prandelli, I have to think about consistency, both in practice and makes a great season for Udinese,” Di Natale said.
The book on Chris Wondolowski has usually read like this: sensational striker in league play who may be stretched to make an impact internationally.
It’s really not an awful thing to pin on someone; nobody is accusing the man of drowning kittens here. Taylor Twellman and Jason Kries were other examples of terrific strikers in Major League Soccer who probably reached their top level in league soccer.
Only, with Wondolowski, a few fans and a selected bunch from the chattering class got caught up in the moment and lost some larger context recently. The Earthquakes’ forward did hit six goals in three matches – but the quality of competition was league level. Given international caliber service and backed by international level teammates, Wondolowski is certainly capable of doing the business against overmatched regional small fries.
But it always looked like typical sports overreaction, this flawed tendency to make big, sweeping judgments from every match. (Or, in this case, the false bottom of a short series of them.)
So a week ago, some people were already handing him a ticket to Brazil. Very prematurely so. I wrote as much six days ago.
Now here we are today with two more samples to study. Wondolowski went 77 minutes last week against Costa Rica and then 60 on Sunday against El Salvador. Total goals: zero.
He wasn’t awful, not by any stretch. “Wondo” is just not the difference maker that Landon Donovan is. He’s not the athlete that Eddie Johnson is. He doesn’t have the ability to create on his own the way some others in the U.S. player pool can. Wondolowski’s game gets somewhat limited at international level.
Here’s what MLSSoccer.com’s player ratings had to say: “One simple assist pass aside, Wondo was often either stranding himself from the offense or slowing it down. It didn’t help his cause that Eddie Johnson replaced him with such a strong display.”
The New York Times was more harsh still in its ratings. “Never seemed to find a place in the quick-moving U.S. attack.” Jeff Carlisle at ESPN FC did like the striker’s link-up play, offering that is “was miles better than it was against Costa Rica, as he set up Corona’s goal and sprung Donovan with a telling through ball.” But he also noted the struggle “with some of El Salvador’s physical antics.”
It’s not over; two matches remain. The problem is Johnson, the Seattle Sounders’ striker scored immediately upon coming on Sunday. He seems certain to start in Wednesday’s semifinal, which means the San Jose man’s minutes will dwindle fast.
As I also wrote last week, roster spots are always a zero-sum game; for every roster winner there is a roster loser, in other words. Wondolowski may or may not make the final 23 for Brazil, but you have to circle the man you want knocked aside.
Jurgen Klinsmann pattern of player selection says that Clint Dempsey, Jozy Altidore, Herculez Gomez and Eddie Johnson are all ahead of Wondolowski in the forward depth pool. (Depending on how you want to count Dempsey, that is.) Landon Donovan is, too; we can probably all agree on that.
Today, Joe Corona looks more likely to make the roster than Wondolowski, even if he is playing a slightly different position. Either way, it’s a roster spot, and that’s one more obstacle in a very good forward’s path to Brazil.
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed goalkeeper Julio Cesar will not be released on loan but removed permanently.
Along with QPR’s relegation at the end of last season, the Brazilian goalkeeper names directly linked to a number of famous clubs, ranging from the possibility of returning to play in Italy with Napoli, interest from Villarreal to stay in London but uniformed Arsenal.
“I do not know about the future of Julio, he might be gone but he can also survive, but one thing is for sure if he wants to go then it should be permanent and not loaned for one season,” Redknapp said as reported by talkSPORT.
“We have not talked specifically with any club,” said Redknapp.
Ex-Inter Milan goalkeeper was believed would choose to leave Loftus Road in order to keep playing at the highest level so that its position as Brazil’s main goalkeeper stay safe ahead of the 2014 World Cup.
In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.
As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.
By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.
Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.
Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.
Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.
Atletico Mineiro star Bernard says he has offers from Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto as well as from Premier League clubs.
The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with his agent hinting that he would depart after helping the Brazilian side to its first Copa Libertadores title on Wednesday.
“I’ll keep working until the board decides something about the transfer,” the youngster told Sportv. “There are offers from English football, Shakhtar and Porto.”
Elated at his role in the Libertadores triumph, Bernard claims that he would remain at his club for the rest of his life if it were feasible but believes a decision is not in his hands.
“If I could, I would stay here the rest of my life,” Bernard said. “I don’t know what can happen with me but, if I leave, I know I will have done my job.
“I have said a thousand times that I want to stay, but it doesn’t depend on me now.
“I made it clear that, if I stay or not, I wanted to leave here with an important title. It’s up to God to decide if I stay or not, up to God, [Atletico Mineiro’s] presidency and the board.
“I am very happy and I want to celebrate this title, which is one of the most important ones I will have in my life.”