Monthly Archives: March 2018

MotoGP legend Enthusiast Follow Suzuka 8-Hours Race

MotoGP legend Enthusiast Follow Suzuka 8-Hours Race

SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000.

Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed.

“I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz.

“The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added.

“I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013).

Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.

Waiting for “coolest pair” in Formula One

Waiting for “coolest pair” in Formula One

Rumor attraction of Red Bull withdraw from Lotus Kimi Raikkonen continues to grow. The Iceman combination with Sebastian Vettel assessed will be very cool for the world racing pole.

Raikkonen comeback this season acted pretty incredible. Despite a long absence, the Finnish driver is able to penetrate the top three standings F1 Vettel and become a competitor as well as his former team, Ferrari.

It made Raikkonen into one of three candidates who will replace Mark Webber, who decided to retire at the end of the season. Kimi stay competitive with Toro Tosso duo, Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne.

However, McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton-Raikkonen Vettel assess the combination is the most interesting. Because, Raikkonen could be assessed a new rival for the defending champion.

“Today will be a very cool look at Kimi in Red Bull. He would complicate Seb (Vettel),” said Hamilton in the British newspaper, The Sun.

“Kimi is a superb rider, everyone knows it. So it will be very interesting what he would do with a better car,” added the champion of the 2008 F1 season.

Lotus Party is still reluctant to release their hero is. Raikkonen himself insists there is no agreement whatsoever on the future. “If I know (about the future) will definitely be my responsibility to stop these nonsense rumors,” said Kimi.

Raikkonen started his career in 2001 with Sauber defending. After that, he moved to McLaren a year later before solidifying Ferrari in 2007.

33-year-old man had quit F1 in 2009 and performed at the rally event World Rally Championship (WRC) and Nascar. In 2012, the 2007 F1 champion eventually back to racing pole.

Cycling-Strict testing means cycling cleanest sport, says Froome

Cycling-Strict testing means cycling cleanest sport, says Froome

PARIS, July 22 (Reuters) – Stringent drug testing means cycling is now probably the cleanest sport, Tour de France champion Chris Froome said on Monday.

 Froome is the first rider to win the Tour since American Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven titles for cheating and, perhaps unsurprisingly given cycling’s drug-tainted past, the Briton found the finger of suspicion pointing at him during the race.

 “The way the sport is now and the way the testing is, it is so, so strict. Each rider has a blood passport where almost on a monthly basis, readings are taken,” Froome said in an interview with Reuters TV the day after his triumph.

“People don’t realise the amount of testing we actually go through. I am confident to say that cycling really must be one of the cleanest sports, if not the cleanest, just because of the way it’s policed and controlled.”

The Team Sky rider had to endure the inevitable questions about doping from the media during the three-week race.

“That did add an aspect, a different aspect to our race that not only were we thinking about the race and the challenges that presented but also that aspect off the bike of having to answer questions about our legitimacy and what we did to get to this point,” the 28-year-old said.

 “I completely understand those questions, it’s normal given the revelations from Lance Armstrong’s era. I am just happy that I have been able to answer those questions and to show people that the sport really has changed,” Froome added.

Kenyan-born Froome now has his sights on September’s world championships in Italy but believes this year’s Tour win could be the first of many after he dominated the 100th edition of the race.

 He became the second successive British winner of the Tour after Bradley Wiggins when he crossed the finish line on the Champs Elysees on Sunday to finish four minutes 20 seconds ahead of Colombian Nairo Quintana in the overall standings.

The mountainous route on this year’s race suited Froome, who is a fantastic climber and a good time trialer, and he finished with three stage wins to his name.

 “It is still a little bit early to be talking about that but the Tour de France is a beautiful race, it is the pinnacle of our cycling calendar and I would love to be back again to try and target future editions,” he said. (Writing by Alison Wildey in London; Editing by Clare Fallon)

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

FC Barcelona captain, Carles Puyol, feel confident if his team midfielder, Cesc Fabregas will stay at the Nou Camp, as bersinarnya new striker, Neymar.
Reports emerged later if Manchester United continue to pursue Fabregas, although two of them have rejected bid Blaugrana. With known circumstances, Puyol assess if 26-year-old midfielder will not leave.
“I do not think Fabregas will leave Barcelona,” said the Spanish international defender was brief.
In addition, it also supports Neymar so quickly impressed with his new club. Insistence smelling support was expressed, after assessing the ability of the 21-year-old Brazilian was outstanding.
“Neymar is an exceptional player. He was young, just have not gotten a lot of experience. But he was ready to play for Barcelona. “

Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Beasiswa Bulutangkis PB Djarum Diperebutkan Seribuan Atlet

General Scholarship Auditions event PB Djarum Badminton, Friday was held at GOR Djarum Kudus Regency Teak. More than a thousand 10-15 year-old athletes will compete for a scholarship badminton. The athletes did not just come from the island of Java, but also from Aceh and Meulaboh of Raja Ampat in Papua.
From year to year the number of participants who participated in the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum continues to increase. This year is expected around 1,000 players aged between 10-15 years were involved. For comparison, the last year as many as 1,037 participants, consisting of 735 men and 302 women players competing to be accepted and received a scholarship from the PB Djarum.
“In keeping with that commitment continues to be adhered to PB Djarum Indonesian badminton achievement progress, this year we held a General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum. Our audition for the title search and build super quality badminton players that Indonesian badminton regeneration process go smoothly, “said Yoppy Rosimin, Program Director Djarum Bakti Sports Foundation.
General PB Djarum Scholarship auditions this time is one of the tangible evidence of the club which was founded in 1969 and has spawned so many world champions for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement. This activity is also to preserve and maintain the supremacy of Indonesian badminton in the international arena.
“This year we again find the seeds of super quality players through the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum 2013. As in previous years, we did not target how many will be accepted. The most important thing is the quality not the quantity. Origin has a super quality, wherever arising, we will surely receive. After all, is ultimately also for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement, “said Yoppy.
During the audition process, prospective players are not merely obeying the selection show. Prospective players will also be introduced directly with all the amenities and facilities that exist in GOR PB Djarum, Jati, Kudus. In addition to well-equipped facilities and wah, the participants will be guided to know of the close of the current Indonesian badminton hero and the Living Legend summarized in the Hall of Fame.
“The participants introduce how nice we can be the champions. Pursue the sport of badminton is able to guarantee the future. Hence, during the Holy, they will someday be able to meet directly with the badminton star. The purpose of this activity is to provide motivation to the players to continue to have a passion to play badminton and do not be discouraged when this year failed to make the selection, “said Yoppy.
Meanwhile team manager PB Djarum, Fung Permadi, said that since General Auditions held PB Djarum, the club has delivered many world champions are going to recruit players with super quality.
“PB Djarum would encompass the seeds of athletes with the best quality, not quantity. Athletes are tough, unyielding, have high fighting spirit and mentality champion shuttlers are the criteria that we were looking for. Therefore, the selection process will take place very tight, “said Fung Permadi, a former national player.
A series of national shuttlers ever scent of Indonesia in the international community, which often made PB Djarum coming from. Of which start from the era Liem Swie King, Christian Hadinata, Kartono / Heryanto, Hadiyanto, Alm Hadibowo Sutanto Ivana Lie, Hastomo Arbi, Eddy Hartono Arbi, Rudy Gunawan, East Minarti, Ardy B. Wiranata, Alan Budikusuma, Antonius Budi Ariantho / Denny Kantono, Hariyanto Arbi, Yuliani Sentosa, Zelin Resiana, Yuni Kartika, Budi Santoso, until the era of Sigit Budiarto in the 2000s.
PB Djarum also dominated the national team squad at the moment. In the Sudirman Cup 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, there are seven players PB Djarum. They are, Tontowi Ahmad, Mohammad Ahsan, Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka, Fran Kurniawan Teng, Muhammad Rijal, Meiliana Jauhari, and Debby Susanto.
In addition, a number of players name PB Djarum also inhabit Pelatnas Cipayung. They are in between, Shendy Puspa Irawati, Maria Febe Kusumastuti, Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto, Muhammad Ulinnuha, afiat Yuris Wirawan, Komala Dewi, Jenna Widodo, Gifar Ramadhan Arief, Riyanto Subagja, Shesar Hiren Rhustavito, Thomi Azizan Mahbub, Maulana Ihsan Mustafa, Lukhi Apri Nugroho / Anissa Saufika, Edi Subaktiar / Gloria Emanuella Widjaja, Melati Daeva / Rosyita, Yeni Asmarani, Ririn Amelia, until Muhammad Bayu Pangistu.

Injury, Andik Absence Against Liverpool

Injury, Andik Absence Against Liverpool

Andik Vermansah ruled out defending Indonesia XI in a match against Liverpool at the Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta, Saturday (20/7).
Persebaya winger was forced to set aside in 1927 because of injury after the defending U-23 national team in test matches against the Under-23 Singapore, at the Jalan Besar Stadium, Singapore on Saturday (13/7).
Indonesian senior national team coach who also was in charge of Indonesia XI Jacksen Tiago Ferreira has previously been confirmed will not be able to use the services of striker Greg Nwokolo Arema Indonesia are also being injured. Greg and Andik initially included in the list of 21 players who Jacksen prepared to face Liverpool.
“There is a change in the name of the player. Andik and Greg can not join because of injuries, “the statement Agency National Team through release to reporters, Tuesday (16/7) evening.
To fill the vacancy. Jacksen through BTN call the two players Persisam Putra Samarinda. Andik position was replaced by Bayu Slot, while Greg Nwokolo replaced by Ferdinand Sinaga

Disaster badminton squad

Disaster badminton squad

Kuala Lumpur: The first catastrophe befall the state badminton squad ahead of the rival World tournaments in Guangzhou, China this Ogos 5-11 Sonia Cheah when individual women experiencing right calf Achilles tendon injury forced him to pull out rather than fitting into the tournaments biggest stage his first since being in the senior squad.

Individual coaches, Wong Tat Meng passed, the players can not act in Guangzhou and what effect is very disappointing.
“Kecederaannya excessive. State Institute of Sport (ISN) endorsed 50 peratus torn tendon but he fared well kerana not break, “said Tat Meng who met at Champion Stadium, Bukit Kiara overnight.

Sonia suffered injury on Tuesday, after only 15 Minit in training, when making a stroke from behind the arena.
“Kelmarin, after experiencing the injury, he continued to undergo examinations and perform MRI exams (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). ISN chief executive officer Datuk Dr Ramlan Abdul Aziz and ranks doctoral examination and make an analysis and decided to continue to do the surgery this morning (last night).
“ISN promised to give full support to the recovery process he also Sonia kerana our players to make proper self sasarkan to Rio Olympic Sport, 2016.

“Following his doctorate, three months after he underwent surgery dijangka be running as usual but jangkaan fully recovered, in January next year. Even then, Sonia must follow a strict process of recovery. “Withdrawal Sonia watched live Tee Jing Yi, became the sole representative of the country in Guangzhou but the exercise program that is designed to be continued even without Sonia.
“The exercise program with Juliane Schenk (Germany) are continued and the world’s fourth nombor players will follow the state squad undergoing training center in Hong Kong began 25 Julai this. We are serious about making preparations but what may make, the case can not be dielak This much and dijangkakan.

“For me Jing Yi will not feel depressed without Sonia kerana no specific targets set. Opportunities for them to the end of the half or the final thin but in my heart as coaches, I mahu they achieve despite achievements and qualities they are still too far away. “Coaches are back with the squad after wandering in the Indonesian state was saying, Sonia cries so her eyes were swollen. He sememangnya mahu action in World tournaments and have undergone training with persistent.

Train MU, Moyes Confessing Shadowed Concerns

Train MU, Moyes Confessing Shadowed Concerns

Melbourne – David Moyes did not deny that there is a sense of fear of failure related to his position as manager of Manchester United. But at the same time he was also sure that the work at the Red Devils right for her.

The big challenge awaits Moyes after he was appointed as the new manager of Manchester United replace Sir Alex Ferguson. Scottish man was required to continue the winning tradition of the Red Devils who have won so much success with Fergie.

Worry about that arise, Moyes does not deny it. But the taste is actually used as motivation to strive for the best results.

“There is always an element of fear that comes along when you become a manager of a club like Manchester United. It makes you continue to work, it makes you focus and keeps you focused on them,” Moyes said in The Sun.

Even so, the 50-year-old coach believes that Manchester United is the right job for him. He was hoping to meet the expectations upon him.

“All the people who receive this work will have doubts. But in my own way I tell if this is the right job for me at the right time and hopefully I can run it.”

“I do not say that everything will go smoothly, but I feel comfortable with my position,” said Moyes.

NBA Rumors: Analyzing Latest Chatter Throughout the Association

NBA Rumors: Analyzing Latest Chatter Throughout the Association

As the NBA‘s free-agency period starts to wind down with many of the big names accounted for, there are still some interesting options out on the market, whether it be a couple of sharpshooters or a two-time NBA champion.

Teams are still hoping for some legitimate talent to sign with them as they finalize their 2013-14 rosters, whether it be veteran help or an undrafted rookie who took the summer league by storm.

Here’s a look at the latest chatter throughout the Association, complete with analysis.

Spurs’ Gary Neal to Become Unrestricted Free Agent?

After signing former Chicago Bulls guard Marco Belinelli to a two-year deal in June, the San Antonio Spurs are reportedly set to withdraw their qualifying offer to Gary Neal and let the 28-year-old walk, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.com.

The interest in Neal should stretch throughout the NBA, from contenders to rebuilding teams. The three-year pro has shot 40 percent from beyond the arc and 82 percent from the free-throw line in his career.

Adding to Neal’s intrigue is the fact that he played better defensively in 2012-13. After opposing point guards registered a PER of 21.3 against him in 2011-12, according to82games.com, they registered a PER of 15.5 against him last season.

That’s not great, but it is a noticeable improvement.

If anything, Neal can space the floor, which is always valuable.

Clippers to Re-Sign Lamar Odom?

According to Arash Markazi of ESPN LA, the Los Angeles Clippers are still interested in signing free-agent forward Lamar Odom.

Earlier in the month, Mike Bresnahan and Melissa Rohlin of the Los Angeles Times reported that Odom was deciding between the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers, who both offered him $1.4 million.

Odom averaged 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds while shooting 40 percent from the floor in 20 minutes per game last season. He ranked well below the league average in PER among forwards who averaged at least 15 minutes per game, via Hoopdata.com.

While that’s not exactly eye-opening, there aren’t many other options on the market to back up Blake Griffin at this point.

Rookie guard Ian Clark went undrafted this year, despite averaging 18.2 points while shooting 54 percent from the floor and 46 percent from beyond the arc in his senior season at Belmont.

Now, after he posted 33 points against the Phoenix Suns in the Las Vegas Summer League championship game, he’s reportedly drawing heavy interest throughout the NBA, according to Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today Sports.

According to Zillgitt, the Golden State Warriors, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz are interested in the 6’3″ combo guard.

In seven games with the Warriors in Las Vegas, Clark averaged 12.4 points while shooting 48 percent from the field and 49 percent from beyond the arc. Against the Suns, he posted 33 points while going 12-of-19 from the floor and 7-of-10 from three-point range.

Before that, he averaged 16.4 points (ranked sixth) while shooting 48 percent from the field in five games with the Miami Heat in the Orlando Summer League.

One thing’s for sure: Ian Clark knows how to drop buckets. He also knows how to defend, averaging 2.2 steals in Orlando and 1.1 steals in Vegas while playing strong man-to-man defense.

So, why wasn’t he drafted?

Well, there is the matter of his size. At 6’3″, there are concerns about plopping him into the shooting guard role. He may have trouble finishing against the more physical players in the league.

But, given the way he shot the ball and defended this summer, it’s hard to imagine an NBA team not picking him up now.

Who said summer league didn’t mean anything?